Simulation bonsai is a common simulation plant, which is a plant model that technicians make 1:1 replication according to the shape of the bonsai. The bonsai adopts glass fiber reinforced plastic resin tree pole structure, high-performance epoxy resin and glass fiber winding molding, the tree pole adopts national standard steel structure, and the leaves are made of high-performance flame-retardant environmental protection materials such as ABS plastic or PU. Good corrosion resistance, aging resistance, high temperature resistance, flame retardant resistance, more environmental protection, and UV protection. Artificial bonsai are often used in courtyards, roadsides and flower beds, and are suitable for viewing in all seasons.
Advantages of simulated bonsai
1. No need to water or fertilize, no need to worry about plants withering and withering, saving a lot of expenses for future care;
2. The simulated bionic landscape plants are not restricted by natural conditions such as sunlight, air, moisture, and seasons. Plant species can be selected freely according to the needs of the site. No matter the northwest desert or the desolate Gobi can create a green world like spring in all seasons;
3. With the rapid development of building materials technology, design ideas and creativity have been unprecedentedly liberated, and more and more tall indoor spaces appear in our lives. Simulation plant landscaping introduces palm plants with excellent garden landscape effects into the interior , It just caters to the needs of this kind of space landscaping, creating a landscape effect that ordinary plants cannot achieve.
Features of simulated bonsai
1. It is less affected by the environment, can be used for a long time, and has a long life.
2. Easy maintenance. The branches and leaves of the simulated plants are not moldy, rot, do not need watering, and do not breed mosquitoes and flies.
3. Strong plasticity and environmentally friendly material. The main raw materials are: plastic products, silk cloth, PU, unsaturated resin, in addition to metal rods, PVC hoses, fresh-keeping plants, etc., these materials have no pollution or little pollution. Because of the large elasticity of the material, it can be matched with models of special heights and shapes, and it can keep evergreen, breaking through the limits of authenticity, and the production techniques are very delicate, exquisite and lifelike.
4. The price is affordable. High-quality materials. The price of artificial plants is not high, and some are much lower than real flowers and grasses, which are convenient for transportation and easy to carry.