In the artificial flower market, many buyers feel that artificial flowers are expensive and uneconomical. In fact, it is not true. The price of real artificial flowers is definitely worth the money, except for the defective ones. The following is our company’s introduction to you, how to choose real artificial flowers:
1. Get a rough estimate of the size of the flower before buying. Look carefully at the seller’s size description when buying. Most people don’t have a strong sense of space in the picture. Although the picture is accompanied by a reference object, the size of the flower will still be incorrectly estimated. If you don’t have a sense of space after optimizing the size in the description, you can find a ruler and compare it in the actual space to avoid deviation from the picture you see.
2. Don’t just look at the price, but measure it from multiple aspects, and choose the cost-effective flower. The artificial flowers in the domestic market are divided into high, middle and low grades, and they are sold. Therefore, the quality of low-priced flowers is not necessarily good. It should be measured from multiple factors such as its workmanship, size, material, dyeing, and its different styles.
3. The choice of color, first of all, you must like it yourself. The color can be lighter or darker than the main color of the room, or warmer and sunny! White, green, pink and red are all very versatile colors. .
4. Generally, at least one pot of floor-to-ceiling flower art should be placed in the living room, either next to the TV cabinet or the corner of the sofa, which can double the effect! Room, dining table, study room and coffee table can choose one basin each; kitchen and bathroom can be purchased as appropriate.
5. Emphasis on the degree of simulation: Generally, one of the more common features is ‘simulation’, which is completely imitated in accordance with the reality of nature.
6. Focus on cost performance: This focus is a kind of comparison, and it is also our most common type. Generally, the commonly used materials are silk cloth or plastic, without too much complicated craftsmanship. The difference in price mainly lies in the materials and dyeing and the fineness of workmanship.